Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Me & You

sunday u came my hsn for mahjong,the 1st time u come and i was nervours
my heart "po~ po~ po~"
gan jiong
we play until midnight than go yam cha and u fetch me bck
tuesday i when for undang test
fail again.. i get 40 only... dont knoe y i sms u and tell u the result
when i go bck home,u at my hsn play mah jong with my sister they all=.=
didnt told me!!
we having dinner at ss2
i sit infront of the car bcos anothers ppl walk fast fast go sit behind..
abit malu i feel
bt than eat also sit with him...=.=
my biao jie give me see a photo,i dont knoe need give apa respond to her..cos the photo is...dont kneo how to said...
he did when to work last night,
he lie the doctor that he said he was sick,and i was acc him..
alot ppl was sick...need to wait...i was dont knoe wan to talk wat with him..
js i think he also gan jiong gua=.=!!
after that go oug to take his clothers and live my house 1 night

2 comments:

shien said...

wow~
overnight at yr hsn oh???
gan jiong mou???:P

JinJin said...

live my house lo... okay lo...
nt very gan jiong..cos i headache at day.. long story la...tell u 2molo