Friday, February 11, 2011

Emo~

No one's can understand my feeling right now
i cant chat with my mum or whatever
just abit emo 2day
really very like him,bt i dont knoe wat can i do rite nw??
his fren's and my sis's fren said that they feel that the guy are like me..
so?? he did take any action
and i feel that he like that girl is not me
bt y his fren said lidat?? i really dont understand
he ask about me from my sis's fren, SO?? izit means that he like me or??
really miss him deeply..dont dare to see his profile so much
i knoe that FB can check who view yours profile,i knoe he gt check it
one day,he post that "this is so freaky?? y is she checking my profile so much.."
from that day i was like=.= dont dare to view his profile so much
im nt checking your profile,js wanna to knoe more u
valentime's day is coming
i hope that will marvel happening
i knoe that i cant force any things,so how can i release my feeling??
will meet my dear on monday
T.T

1 comment:

shien said...

monday meet me and release yr feeling lah...:D:D